Dexter Jackson Signature Series Whey (5LBS)
ProteinLab sports nutrition supplements supplier/wholesaler Malaysia presents!
DEXTER JACKSON SIGNATURE SERIES WHEY GOLD 5LBS!
Dexter Jackson has launched a GOLD hydro-isolate whey unique formula of whey protein that is isolated and hydrolyzed as a whey gold protein blend made exclusively with hydrolyzed & isolated protein blend. It has 24G of protein per serving, 5.4 grams of leucine, isoleucine, and valine (BCAA) & 4g of L-Glutamine per serving. It is 67 serving sizes per container.
Dexter Jackson Signatures Series Whey Gold contains 3 types of main enzymes:
- Protease enzyme – helps in the breakdown of starch into sugar
- Lactase enzyme – helps with the breakdown of lactose and then converts it into glucose and galactose
- Alkaline – produces hydrolyze ions when dissolved into water.
THE BENEFITS OF LEUCINE
Leucine performs several functions in the body. It helps to regulate blood sugar, improves wound healing, and produces growth hormones. Therefore, Leucine is best known for its role in the muscular system including these functions:
- Muscle Recovery - Leucine may help muscles recover after strenuous use. Taking leucine after a workout enhanced their speed the next day. They also might be able to help with overall tiredness.
- Prevention of Muscle Loss - Leucine has been shown to improve strength in older adults, especially those with sarcopenia (muscle loss). Sometimes exercise enhances the benefit. In a study, older men increased their synthesis of protein even though they were not deficient.
- Weight Control - Leucine seems to play a role in weight control. Leucine supplements increase the response to leptin, a hormone that regulates appetite.
Isoleucine can improve the immune system, including immune organs, cells, and reactive substances. Recent studies have also shown that isoleucine may induce the expression of host defense peptides that can regulate host innate and adaptive immunity.
Valine is essential for mental focus, muscle coordination, and emotional calm. People may use valine supplements for muscle growth, tissue repair, and energy. It gives an appropriate number of calories which is 130kcals per serving. It is available in blended and concentrated forms. It is easy to make and consume as your snack time daily. Besides this, it is a good formula for athletes and all those who love to do workouts in their daily routines. Moreover, it has L-glutamine too.
WHAT IS L-GLUTAMINE? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF L-GLUTAMINE?
One of the most important functions of glutamine is its role in the immune system. It is a critical fuel source for immune cells, including white blood cells and certain intestinal cells. However, its blood levels can decrease due to major injuries, burns, or surgeries. If the body’s need for glutamine is greater than its ability to produce it, your body may break down protein stores, such as muscle, to release more of this amino acid. Additionally, the function of the immune system can be compromised when insufficient amounts of glutamine are available. There is research that glutamine may improve health, decrease infections, and lead to shorter hospital stays after surgery. However, depending on the individual may be met through diet and the body’s natural production. Well, we just want to summarize that glutamine plays an important role in immune function. It also can preserve protein stores in the body.
Besides this, our intestines are a major part of our immune system. Glutamine is an energy source for intestinal and immune cells. It also helps maintain the barrier between the intestines and the rest of your body and aids with the proper growth of intestinal cells.
DIRECTIONS OF USE: Mix about 1 serving (1 scoop) with 6 oz of water or milk by using a blender or shaker cup or stir for 10-30 seconds until powder is mixed. If you want a thicker shake, you can add up to 4 oz of water or milk.
Be safe and rest assured you are getting 100% authentic products at the lowest price when you purchase from ProteinLab Malaysia.
You can also like our Facebook for more promotion news at :
Or you can also follow Instagram for more nutrition tips: