Kevin Levrone Black Line Series – EAA 195 Gram
Kevin Levrone Black Line Series Anabolic Essential Amino Acids
Every gym goer knows how important Essential Amino Acids are important for muscle repair along with BCAA. Kevin Levrone Black Line Series Anabolic Essential Amino Acids 195 Grams (31 Servings) ensure that each ingredient and essential amino acid is listed clearly. As the key primary amino acid in Kevin Levrone Black Line Series Anabolic Essential Amino Acids is L-Lysine HCI which is extremely important for:
Promotes muscle growth: L-Lysine HCI is an essential amino acid that is required for protein synthesis, which is essential for muscle growth. Supplementing with Kevin Levrone EAA provide L-Lysine HCI which can help to increase the amount of available amino acids for protein synthesis, thus promoting muscle growth.
Enhances recovery: Supplementing with Kevin Levrone EAA provides L-Lysine HCI which has been found to enhance muscle recovery by reducing muscle damage and inflammation. It can also help to reduce soreness and fatigue, allowing for faster recovery and improved performance.
Supports immune function: Intense training can put stress on the immune system, making bodybuilders more susceptible to illness and infection. Supplementing with Kevin Levrone EAA provides L-Lysine HCI has been shown to support immune function, which can help bodybuilders stay healthy and avoid setbacks due to illness during their intense workouts.
Promotes collagen synthesis: Collagen is an important component of connective tissue and is essential for the health and integrity of joints and tendons. Kevin Levrone Black Line Series Anabolic Essential Amino Acids contains L-Lysine HCI can help to promote collagen synthesis, which can help to prevent injuries and promote joint health.
Reduces cortisol levels: Another major setback for bodybuilders would be cortisol which is a stress hormone that can interfere with muscle growth and recovery. Kevin Levrone Black Line Series Anabolic Essential Amino Acids contains L-Lysine HCI and has been shown to reduce cortisol levels, which can help bodybuilders to optimize their training and recovery.
Outside of bodybuilding usage, L-Lysine HCI is also important for:
- Supports immune function: L-Lysine HCI has been shown to support the immune system by increasing the production of antibodies and enhancing the activity of immune cells. (For those who are suffering from a herpes outbreak, lysine, is an essential amino acid in the body that helps block arginine which is an amino acid vital to catalyzing a herpes outbreak from making its way into the intestines.)
- Supports athletic performance: L-Lysine HCI has been found to enhance athletic performance by improving the body's ability to produce energy and reducing the buildup of lactic acid in the muscles.
- Promotes healthy skin: L-Lysine HCI plays a crucial role in the production of collagen, which is essential for the health of the skin, nails, and hair. It also helps to prevent cold sores caused by the herpes simplex virus.
- Supports bone health: L-Lysine HCI has been found to increase calcium absorption and reduce the excretion of calcium, making it beneficial for bone health.
- Helps with anxiety and stress: L-Lysine HCI has been shown to reduce anxiety and stress levels by blocking the effects of cortisol, the stress hormone.
The composition of LEVRONE ANABOLIC EAA supplements makes use of essential exogenous EAA amino acids, which have been supplemented with a valuable BCAA complex. The proposed composition contains 9 extremely important components co-creating muscle tissue and proteins – exogenous amino acids are a very important element of everyday diet of physically active people. The product has been prepared in the form of an easily soluble powder with refreshing and juicy fruit flavours. The supplement allows you to prepare a drink rich in amino acids, which is recommended to enrich your daily diet. Product contains no sugar or aspartame.
ProteinLab sports supplement supplier/wholesaler Malaysia presents!
Kevin Levrone Black Line Series Anabolic Essential Amino Acids 195g (31 Servings)
Be safe and rest assured you are getting 100% authentic products at the lowest price when you purchase from ProteinLab Malaysia.
You can also like our Facebook for more promotion news at:
Or you can also follow Instagram for more nutrition tips: