Everbuild Creatine Monohydrate 500g
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐋𝐚𝐛 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫/𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬!
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟓𝟎𝟎𝟎 (𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞)
Be safe and rest assured you are getting 100% authentic products at the lowest price when you purchase from ProteinLab Malaysia.
You can also like our Facebook for more promotion news at :
Or you can also follow Instagram for more nutrition tips:
In terms of muscle mass and strength improvements, creatine monohydrate is the most cost-effective dietary supplement.
- Increases physical performance in successive bursts of short term, high-intensity exercise
- Most researched sports supplement available
- Outstanding value for money
- Easy mixing
- Perfect choice to add to other drinks
- Tried, tested, safe & effective
Creatine is a supplement that is used to boost physical strength and mechanical advantage. It's also utilized to boost high-power and high-speed performance in sports that predominantly rely on the ATP-CP energy system.
Creatine can help you lose weight and gain muscle mass. It also claims to help the elderly gain strength.
Creatine aids muscular growth in the following ways:
- Increased workload: This allows for more total work or volume in a single workout, which is important for long-term muscle growth.
- Improved cell signaling: This can help with muscle healing and new muscle growth by increasing satellite cell signaling.
- An increase in anabolic hormones, such as IGF-1, has been shown in studies after consuming creatine.
- Increased cell hydration: This increases the amount of water in your muscle cells, causing a cell volumization action that may aid muscle growth.
- Reduced protein breakdown: By reducing muscle breakdown, you may be able to gain more total muscle mass.
- Lower myostatin levels: Elevated myostatin levels can stifle or completely stop new muscle growth. Creatine supplementation can lower these levels, allowing for more development potential.
In short bursts of high-intensity exercise, creatine has been found to improve physical performance. According to research, almost 90% of athletes competing in the 2012 Olympics took Creatine Monohydrate supplements. Creatine is very popular among bodybuilders, powerlifters, rugby players, and football players, as well as anyone who engages in brief bursts of high-intensity activity.
One dose: 1 scoop
Servings per container: 100
Recommended use: Take one dose daily
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Exp date: 02/2024