Optimum Nutrition Glutamine Powder 150g
ProteinLabsport supplementsupplier / wholesaler malaysia presents!
Glutamine Powder 150g!
Be safeand rest assure you are getting 100% authentic products at the lowest pricewhen you purchase from ProteinLab Malaysia.
You canalso like our facebook for more promotion news at :
Or youcan also follow instagram for more nutrition tip :
1) Glutamine supports muscle growth and inhibits muscle break down.
2) Glutamine fuels enterocytes, the cells that line the small intestine which use that energy to facilitate absorption of nutrients while blocking the inadvertent absorption of harmful, non-nutritive compounds in food.
3) Glutamine can improve the functional and structural integrity of intestinal tissues.
4) Glutamine fuels immune cells too, in fact it is the preferred fuel source for several types of immune cells, so glutamine is a legitimate immune-support nutrient.
5) Glutamine is used to form bicarbonate ions used by the body to balance pH.
6) Glutamine is used in the synthesis of glucosamine, which is THE critical joint compound.
7) Glutamine compounds are also used to scavenge the toxic waste product ammonia from the nervous system.
Optimum Nutrition's L-Glutamine is a fluffy white powder with a similar appearance to powdered sugar. It has a slightly-sweet to neutral taste and mixes easily into any cold liquid or shake. Support you muscles, and your overall health, with Optimum Nutrition's L-Glutamine powder.
Glutamine Powder Description from OPTIMUM NUTRITION
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in the body, comprising more than 60% of the free amino acid pool in skeletal muscle and greater than 20% of total circulating amino acids. Each teaspoon of Optimum Nutrition's Glutamine Powder provides 5000 mg (5g) of pure L-Glutamine.
Serving Size 1 Rounded Teaspoon (5g)
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
* Daily Value not established
Directions For Glutamine Powder: Mix one rounded teapsoon of Glutamine Powder with 8 oz. water or your favorite beverage or use as directed by a physician or licensed nutritionist.